Metal Finishing & Electroless Nickel for the following industries:
- Mold Components
- Tool & Die
- Machine shop
- Food Handling
- Mold Protection
- Tooling Protection
- Office Equipment
- Cutting Tools
- Printing Industry
- Textile parts
- Chemical Processing Industry
- Oil and Gas Industries
National Chromium’s Electroless Nickel is compliant with ELV (automotive), ROHS (electronics), WEEE (electronics) and the Green Initiative (all Industries).
Characteristics of Electroless Nickel, 6-8% (Mid) Phosphorus
- Hardness as plated is 50 to 54 Rc. Hardness can be increased by Baking after plating to 66 to 68 Rc.
- Uniform plating thickness, eliminating edge build-up.
- Excellent Corrosion protection.
- Bright deposit
- Coefficient of Friction is 0.38 (unlubricated) Taber wear, as deposited is 16mg/1,000 cycles
- Melting point is 890 degrees C.
- Nickel-phosphorus alloy coating for a hard, corrosion resistant coating
- Uniform, non-porous layer from .00005″ to .003″ thick
- Available in rack or barrel
We perform Mass Finishing Vibratory Tumbling and Deburring.
National Chromium also sells the media and compounds used in vibratory polishing or deburring.